 Events / BrickFest / 2055
2054  |  2056
Subject:
Airline Fares to Portland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:48:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm notsure I am going to be ableto go to BrickFest PDX but I just got an email
from Southwestern about a new promotion they are running for flights in that
time period.

*$39 to $99 one-way for travel Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
*$44 to $139 one-way for travel on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and
  Sunday.

http://www.southwest.com/jp/hotfares_air.shtml?src=e121903

Tommy ARmstrong