 Events / BrickFest / 2017
  Re: BF Lost and Found thread

(...) Larry, I found two straights with orange painted dots on the bottom. My track has redish dots painted on the bottome so I can see how someone packing my track could have made the mistake. I'll drop them in the mail to you. jt (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF Lost and Found thread

(...) Hold off, let's see what else turns up... Plus, an in person handoff may well be possible, who knows. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF Lost and Found thread

(...) Hi Larry P, While I was unpacking I found one of your green baseplates and I'll hang loose to see if a personal meeting comes by soon as per your suggestion. Brian (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)