 Events / BrickFest / 2003
Re: BF Lost and Found thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:26:40 GMT

On 03.09 8/15/2003 +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Doucette wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Oh, and I also found:
- a new Sea Monkeys fan
- more uses for soccer balls than you can imagine!

What was the final number?

More than you can imagine. Er, I think it was 2500. (the winning guess, IIRC,
was 2501 and that was said to be one off)... But I forget. WubWub knows I
think.

There were 2700 soccer balls in the big container... funny, since we didn't
plan it to come out with a nice round number like that. :-)

As for _uses_ for soccer balls... that number may be lower...

perhaps replace the gravel in the big mountain with soccer balls... that
would at least make for fun chasing all the run-away pieces :-)

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC