 Events / BrickFest / 1977
  BrickFest

WOW! I'd just like to thank everyone that participated, and those that could not attend but helped out, for making this the best BrickFest ever! I had a great time. I'll try to put more of my thoughts together when I have a chance and I'm not sure (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) No, Christina, thank you. You did a great job. Can't wait for next year, wherever Brickfest may be!! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) We had a great and memorable time this year. It was wonderful! Thanks to you and the other organizers, planners, sponsors, and anyone else that helped out to make this a great event. Hope you can relax and enjoy a quieter life, for now :-) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Absolutely, though I probably won't be there next year. Thanks Christina, Stephen, Denise and everybody else, with a special shout out for Megan - how tedious must it have been to sit at that desk while everyone else was getting among the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)