 Events / BrickFest / 1959
    Re: My pics from Brickfest —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Ooh, nice job on the 1moonbase.jpg PS'd photo. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: My pics from Brickfest —Tony Ksiazak
   (...) Thanks Bram! I'm working on another one, this time a more overhead view of the whole base. Though i think it might have been easier to lug my stuff down and set up a green screen than trying to clean the background clutter out of some of these (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)