 Events / BrickFest / 1958
    My pics from Brickfest —Tony Ksiazak
   I had a great time this weekend. Here are some of my pics from the weekend: (URL) from the space room, with some other stuff mixed in. I may have more once i get my film pics developed. Might do a couple more photoshops, too. Tony Ksiazak (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: My pics from Brickfest —Aaron Sneary
     (...) I saw this: (URL) I cannot believe that I missed the PCS bus linking up to the INS. Even more, I cannot believe that that sub-par manager I hired allowed passengers to enter the Authorized Users Only corridor when a public entrance was (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My pics from Brickfest —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Ooh, nice job on the 1moonbase.jpg PS'd photo. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: My pics from Brickfest —Tony Ksiazak
     (...) Thanks Bram! I'm working on another one, this time a more overhead view of the whole base. Though i think it might have been easier to lug my stuff down and set up a green screen than trying to clean the background clutter out of some of these (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

        WOAH thats a big moonbase —Jonathan Wilson
     Thats, what, 1000 times bigger than my current record of one module at once :) Anyhow, mabie you should try and set a record for "the largest lego moonbase ever assembled" :) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: My pics from Brickfest —John P. Henderson
   (...) What pray tell is this one?: (URL) don't recall seeing that display... -The Galactic Mediator (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)