 Events / BrickFest / 1949
  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) Links to the music videos can be found here: (URL) Stefan, -Rob. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) Actually, these are films of the films. 3 of the actual entrants can be found in the directory, hopefully the other 2 including SK8R BOI will be posted soon. -Rob. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) My music video of The Cure's 'A Forest' can be found here: (URL) in divx and realmedia. It has had an amazing response from the internet cure fan community. I hope you enjoy it! Nick (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)