 Events / BrickFest / 1948
  Re: BrickFest thoughts and pictures

(...) The perfect marriage of sir name and skill set. ;) Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest thoughts and pictures

(...) um...Jon, maybe it was another Scott? I didn't bring anything to BF this year, as I had to do some training a few days before the fest and there was no space on fellow NGLTC members' trucks.... Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)