 Events / BrickFest / 1942 (-5)
  Brickfest 2003 and the Dark Griffon

Hey all, First, I just want to say one thing: Attending Brickfest 2003 was one of the best things I've ever done in my lifetime. I realize that may be a sad thing to say, but for me, it's true. I don't think I've had so much fun with LEGO, and I (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  anybody take pictures of my map?

We had a little mishap with the map during teardown and all of the dots were removed from most of the west coast states. I need someone who took pictures to help me replace them. If I have to, I'll just use the registered visitors list to replace (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

(...) If I am not mistaken, the Fabuland guy had WamaLug printed on his name badge. Either that or I just noticed he had a local Virginia address on his badge. So, someone in WamaLug or WamaLTC should know who he is. I spoke with him during tear (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) Out of random curiosity, I just called the Orlando LIC and got a very surprising answer: 30 days (maybe a little longer), but pickabrick appears to be just around the corner. Ray (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) Last year we were unable to control the venue since we were spread out all over the Center House. This year, since we have our own room, we will be able to close the doors and tell them to come back the next day. Having more private hours was (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact