 Events / BrickFest / 1941
    anybody take pictures of my map? —Adrian Drake
   We had a little mishap with the map during teardown and all of the dots were removed from most of the west coast states. I need someone who took pictures to help me replace them. If I have to, I'll just use the registered visitors list to replace (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: anybody take pictures of my map? —Rob Doucette
     (...) I know Abe took one with me standing next to it. I saw one on BrickShelf with you standing next to it. I don't know if either are of sufficient resolution to see the 1x1s. -Rob. (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: anybody take pictures of my map? —Adrian Drake
     (...) No, because i was standing in front of California in that picture. D'oh! Adrian (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: anybody take pictures of my map? —Tony Ksiazak
     (...) Adrian, Unfortunately that is one of the pics I meant to take but forgot to. However, I saw this pic on Brickshelf: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: anybody take pictures of my map? —Nick Kappatos
   (...) I found a picture on my camera from Sunday: (URL) tough to look through the light washout in the Pacific NW, but here's what I got from the back of the BF03 Program Guide: CA - 7 OR - 4 WA - 4 CO - 1 AZ - 1 Fortunately, the disaster that took (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)