 Events / BrickFest / 1907 (-5)
  Re: Saturday General Session Announcements

(...) I'm not really party to any of the other arguments, but this statement is factually incorrect. There are quite a few PNLTC members in the PDX area, and another PNLTC contingent and SEALUG are only 3 hours north (in Seattle, obviously). You can (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Thank You Margaret Keys

(...) And an extra special thanks to Margaret who came to pick me up at 1:30 AM after my flight was delayed 3 hours because the plane needed new windshield wipers (guess they can't just pull into a Walmart... they had to fly them into Phoenix from (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest on NPR

Just heard it this morning. It's in audio (Real or Windows Media player). Just scroll down the page and look for the title "Morning Edition Returns: Building Blocks" (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Thank You Margaret Keys

(...) Thank you, Margaret! We all really appreciate it. Hope to see you at the next one. Best regards, TJ Avery (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Thank You Margaret Keys

Well I'm back in the real world. Special thanks and recognition goes out to Margaret Keys who volunteered to pick up and deliver T J Avery, Anthony Sava and myself back to the airport. This was way above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact