 Events / BrickFest / 1866
    Public Access to BrickFest? —John Watson
   OK, I'm probably a little late in trying to figure this out, but I'm hoping to drop by BrickFest tomorrow with my son during the public hours. I assume I can just come on in and pay the entrance fee at the door? Thanks, John Watson (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Public Access to BrickFest? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) 5 at the door will get you in for sunday afternoon but there's only 2 hours of public time left.... the public portion BF 2003 ends at 4 PM (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)