 Events / BrickFest / 1823
Re: Signing off...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:33:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Well Folks, this is the last you’ll hear from me till Sunday night. I’m off to go for my first time at Brickfest!

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Good Luck, because I’m uploading my Castle MOC right now!

Dare met, Challange Completed.

I will present my coaster for the placement of a Fine Beverage.

CoFU

heh...thanks for the “mild excersize”.

ah.

Safe Trip.