 Events / BrickFest / 1817
1816  |  1818
Subject:
I'm here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 01:59:15 GMT

I just wanted to post to say that I made it to Arlington!  I'm typing this at an
internet booth in the Ballston Common Mall and I'm getting pretty excited.
Unfortunately I've not been able to check all of my email accounts (it's like
having your right arm cut off!) so couldn't get together with anyone on sharing
a room.  If anyone is still looking for a room mate I'll be around from whenever
I can get in tomorrow afternoon-evening!

See you all soon.

Psi.