 Events / BrickFest / 1811
    LUGNET T-shirts at BrickFest —Suzanne D. Rich
   Hi all! Super-cool, heavy-duty LUGNET t-shirts, like last year's, are going w/me to VA. Read about them here: (URL) year I won't be at the BF registration area. So see me if you'd like one, or two, or three (!) and I'll get them from storage at the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)