 Events / BrickFest / 1776
    BrickFest, here we come! —Jeff Van Winden
   Only 2 days to Brickfest! The event will be great, and with a possibility of a live simulcast of Brad's Keynote address, as well as the lego webcams through out the fest, it’s going to be the best fest EVER! Jeff VW 3 members of rtlToronto and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest, here we come! —Calum Tsang
     (...) JeffVW's so excited that he gave himself two extra days to get down there in one piece :) rtlToronto Car 2 is leaving Thursday morning. Bringing the rtlToronto contigent up to 8. Add Steve Hassenplug and Doug Carlson (who, even not from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: BrickFest, here we come! —Jennifer L. Boger
     Quoting Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca>: (...) I beleive NELUG has 8 or 9 attending, a couple more if you count people on our list that don't show up regularly. Most of us will be arriving Thursday evening. I'm guessing that WAMALUG/LTC will (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest, here we come! —John P. Henderson
   (...) I'm on my way. Have a few stops at relatives' and future in-laws' places on the way, but we will be leaving home almost as soon as I finish writing this. Can't wait to meet you all! -Hendo (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)