 Events / BrickFest / 1761
1760  |  1762
Subject:
Details on Presentations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:48:23 GMT

Hi,

I've just had a look at the BrickFest website but being stuck in Tasmania,
Australia I have no chance of getting to BrickFest.  Will a run down of the
different presentations be provided after BrickFest is over?  I'm
particularly interested in the one on insuring your Lego collection!

Thanks,
Peter Young.