 Events / BrickFest / 1705
    Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Awesome! Thanks! send me a TDL and the exact space needs (30x30 inches nominal I assume) and it will be incorporated in tonite's revisions (badged rtlToronto... do you have a favorite color?) If you can supply track for the front edge of your (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 —Calum Tsang
   (...) rtlToronto's official colour is dark blue, accent colour is white, but for a map, it's not a big deal :) Calum rtlToronto Organizational Identity and Branding Division (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)