 Events / BrickFest / 1673
    Moonbase corridor help?! —Bram Lambrecht
   Hey Brickfest attendees, My (URL) Luna Spire> Moonbase Super-Module is coming to Brickfest. However, I only had the parts to build two corridor connectors for it. There's still room for 4 more! Can anyone help me out by building a couple more (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase corridor help?! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I've also posted some images to help out: (7 URLs) Folder> --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase corridor help?! —Troy Cefaratti
   My brother Ken said he will build these up for you tomorrow. We'll let you know if there are any problems. Troy (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase corridor help?! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks to Ken for providing the extra corridors...They were quite useful. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)