 Events / BrickFest / 1633
Re: Display Form?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:57:11 GMT

On 23.41 7/22/2003 +0000, Hendo \(John P. Henderson\) wrote
Hi all,

I noticed on the BF site there is a way for registered participants to
fill out
a display form.  If my intention is to primarily add to existing displays
(like
the Moonbase), do I need to fill out my own form for my contributing parts, or
is that not needed?

Strictly speaking, you don't _have_ to fill out a display card, but it does
help coordinators try and prepare for what people are bringing (although I
forgot to add in a field to help us target what area your display goes
in... so its not as useful for coordinators as I would have wanted).

It also helps people know who to ask if they see something they are
interested in or if they just want to say "Spiffolicious".

If you are just bringing "tiny" stuff to fit into a larger display (like
moon buggies or figs), its really up to you if you want the card or not.
The cards are mostly targeted at individual display pieces or larger parts
of displays (like modules of the moon base or buildings on the town
layout). Regardless of size of your display, having a card for it wont hurt!

Thanks for any info from this first-time BFer...

-Hendo

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC