 Events / BrickFest / 1631
  Display Form?

Hi all, I noticed on the BF site there is a way for registered participants to fill out a display form. If my intention is to primarily add to existing displays (like the Moonbase), do I need to fill out my own form for my contributing parts, or is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)