 Events / BrickFest / 1630
Re: Is the Brickfest 2003 train layout DCC or normal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote:
Hey folks,

Is the big layout at BF2003 DCC or normal 9V?

Calum

I would guess it would be standard 9volt.  I'm sure some people will bring
DCC-modified stuff, but for us 'less brave' people, we'll run regular 9volt.

Of course, the train I'm bringing hasn't even been powered yet, so I have no
real idea how well it runs!  It works just fine when I push it around my various
test track layouts...  *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC