 Events / BrickFest / 1615
    what to bring... —Christina Hitchcock
   I’m starting to get email inquires from those who don’t know what to bring. so... here are some ideas. • Bring your favorite creations (please fill out the display card via the web interface) (URL) display card> • Bring LEGO Train track and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, FTX) !

        Re: what to bring... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Bring your shirts from your LUG or LTC. Show group spirit! Calum PS-I was never part of the pep squad or anything like that in school. Honest. (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)