 Events / BrickFest / 1614
  BrickFest 2003 Update!

I am so Pumped about this year's BrickFest. It is going to ROCK! The people in this community of ours are Awesome! It will be obvious at this years event! So many great people have been working on projects and presentation for this event that I am (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community) !