 Events / BrickFest / 1602
  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

(...) I know Robin W. did a great chart on what clubs had what at one time, maybe he can make that public. I think it would be a great help in figuring out what clubs need what. I am tempted to make a new set of containers for the 2003 year, kind of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Container Stats (was: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation)

(...) James, You got it! It's now public at (URL) site still needs work, but the basics are there (PDF or TXT). I plan to do more with this site like linking all the clubs and a picture of the month with the containers at train shows around the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)