 Events / BrickFest / 1595
1594  |  1596
Subject:
Going to Brickfest: SuperCheap Sets for Auction + Custom Castle Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:38:56 GMT

Hello Lugnet!

I'm raising money for the big drive to Brickfest, and I need your help!  I
bought some sets at clearance prices and am selling them now.

There is
7194 UCS Yoda NIB, opening bid $30 (70% off MSRP!!)
4708 Hogwarts Express NIB, opening bid $25 (50% off MSRP!!)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=glencaer&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

And there is the LAST set of my acclaimed Custom Castle Set:
The Peasant's Hut

GLB-001-05 Peasant's Hut, 455 pieces, opening bid $45
(even if you don't want a custom set, that is a price per piece point less than
$.10!!, well worth it for the black roof slopes and other not so common pieces)

http://auctionbrick.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?searchstring=Custom+Lego+Creations&searchtype=setcat&action=search

For All three of these auctions, mention that you saw this ad and I'll give you
20% off the final price with shipping!! WHAT A DEAL?!?!

-Lenny Hoffman