 Events / BrickFest / 1588
1587  |  1589
Subject:
Metal bricks and keychains at Brickfest 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:06:04 GMT

Aluminum and Brass bricks and keychains

I will have some of these bricks and keychains available for sale at the brick bazaar at Brickfest 2003.

If you want your brick engraved or textured, please order it in advance. If you pay using Paypal, I’ll even give you an extra discount for making my life easier.

I’ll also accept cash at Brickfest.

Thanks!

Custom Metal Bricks
--Bram