 Events / BrickFest / 1579
1578  |  1580
Subject:
The challenge has been made... ISD build at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:57:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All!

I would like to formally put together a team for the ISD Build at BrickFest.

If you are up for the challenge of breaking the record set by the folks at
1000steine-Land, who posted a remarkable time of 1 hour 17 minutes 33 seconds.

While at the same time giving Jake something to bug Kate about :)

Please reply to this post with your name and days that you will be at the Fest.

Jeff VW

ISD Builders:

Name: Jeff Van Winden
Attending Brick Fest: Friday, Saturday and Sunday