 Events / BrickFest / 1549
  Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer

(...) Dirk, never mind... LEGOWorld is 3 months away and SHOULD those Americans manage to beat the time set during 1000Steineland, I'm sure 3 months of practise will then at least land the record back to Europe :D (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer

(...) Can I have a go? :-P Pedro (already looking for a cheap plane ride to NL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 1000steineland building record for Star Destroyer

Hi Jan-Albert, for sure - first our dutch friends will beat them ;-). OK, american LEGO fans, your welcome! Try harder! Just seeing the sweat pearls on their skin - he-he. Let the bricks roll, (not from the desk... oh sorry this is british, for the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)