 Events / BrickFest / 1466
Re: shootinbricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:17:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
On 17.48 6/22/2003 +0000, Greg Perry wrote

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
I've gotten two bounce messages from shootinbricks@hotmail.com

Hey Stephen - try "shootin_bricks" instead of "shootinbricks" - that's
what Doug
currently has on his site for the contact address at hotmail.

This was coming out of the brickfest account system. (_really_ got to fix
that code :-)
He'll need to re-create his account... that'd be the easiest way to fix
it... (hopefully he's watching here :-)

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC

Hi guys!
I forgot how to type my own email address!
How embarrassing!
I did figure it out and fixed it on my own- I wasn't aware it made the news til
I got a heads up from an alert friend :)
Sorry for the confusion!

Doug