 Events / BrickFest / 1370
  Transportation to central PA after Brickfest?

Here's the plan... My wife and I to fly to Washington DC in time for Brickfest. She'll drop me off at the 'fest and head off to Williamsport, PA (in a rental car) to visit her family. After BF is over, I need to find some way to join her there. It (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Transportation to central PA after Brickfest?

(...) XPost to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har Bill, there may be some folks from Harrisburg (100 miles south of Williamsport) attending this year. I'm in York but haven't decided if I'm going yet. I'm assuming you're staying in DC until Sunday. Perhaps (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Transportation to central PA after Brickfest?

(...) Yes that would be a big help, as Harrisburg is more than half way there... --Bill. (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)