 Events / BrickFest / 1357
    Call for club links —Christina Hitchcock
   This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have at least one member registered to attend BrickFest 2003. We have started a list of clubs that will be represented at BrickFest. Simply email info@brickfest.com and include the clubs (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org) !

        Re: Call for club links —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) As of today the following clubs and organizations have sent me images and will be represented in some way at BrickFest... Participating Clubs: Buckeye LEGO Owner's Group Greater Florida LEGO Train Club Greater Florida LEGO Users Group Michigan (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Call for club links —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) Dixie LEGO Users Group Garden State Lego User Groug (...) Indianapolis Lego Users Group (...) Mid South LEGO Users Group (...) Seattle Mindstorms™ and Robotic Techies (...) Several clubs and organizations have recently sent me their button (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)