 Events / BrickFest / 1300
Re: vendors at BF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:51:29 GMT

We do plan to expand on the Brick Bazaar idea. We certainly do not want it to
be a focus but buying, selling and trading are popular aspects of the LEGO
hobby and therefore have a place and will get some space at BrickFest.

When the registration page goes online (any day now), anyone that registers
will be asked if they plan to bring brick to sell or trade during the Brick
Bazaar.

Once we get an idea of how many people are interested we will start to organize
the schedule.  Don't be surprised to see things like Registration and a few
events starting as early as 8:30AM on Friday and ending at 5:00PM on Sunday

Christina
BrickFest

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Felix Greco writes:
I'm not sure if this has been talked about already, but I was wondering if
we could get more vendors to the fest this year.  Last year I really enjoyed
talking with the vendors and buying parts on the spot.  I hesitate to make
what should be a fan-fun get together into a marketplace.  But, if they had
their own spot, or a particular day to sell that would be fun (and
profitable for many I would imagine).

Felix "money burning a hole in his pocket" Greco
http://www.lugnet.com/~94