 Events / BrickFest / 1295
    Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Felix Greco
   (...) I'd like to second the call for a big space room rather than two. It would be nice if Star Wars, Space, the Moonbase, and the Sea Monkeys could all be included together. I don't know if thats possible, but it would be ideal, I think. Felix (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I'll third that. Space permitting I will probably bring a Moonbase with a footprint of 10 (and maybe a little more) modules. If there is enough room that we can have all the sci-fi stuff in one place, that would be awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)