 Events / BrickFest / 1294
1293  |  1295
Subject:
update and Sea Monkeys @ BF2k3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:57:43 GMT

Hey Aquazonians,

I just wanted to drop a post that after a very busy time at work, the worst
appears to be over, and I actually have time to build again.  So, look for
more SM, aquazone, and goofy stuff from me to be popping up.

I'd also like to start a dialogue about how the SMs will be presented at
BF2k3.  It would be nice if we had a table in the space room with a poster
over it.  Joe had mentioned an informational type poster with stuff from the
Aquarium.  Any other ideas?  Anyone besides me and Joe onboard for this?

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94