 Events / BrickFest / 1287
    Sharing rooms —Rick Hallman
   ---All information below is hypothetical--- If I can make it to Brickfest with my growing collection of built space models, who wouldn't mind rooming a hotel together to cut cost down? I need to know how much to save/beg for. -Rick (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Sharing rooms —Felix Greco
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rick Hallman writes (...) Hey Rick, if you can make it I'd share a room with you. I'll email you about the particulars. Felix (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)