 Events / BrickFest / 1245
    Age requirements? —Markham Carroll
   Are there any age requirements of Brickfest? I want to go, but I'm 17. I can probably get on the airplane to there, but I'm not sure about the hotels and getting a ride there. Are there any hotels there that only charge $20-30 a night? -- Markham (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Age requirements? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I think the age limit is those under 18 have to be escorted by adult parents /guardians. Though it varies by case to case, and up to the Brickfest Origanizers (Christine Hitchcock). (...) I am sure that there are those who are arriving by air, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Age requirements? —Christina Hitchcock
   That is correct, a parents/guardian must sign a release form and we ask that there be a registered adult onsite who will look out for the young adult. Christina Hitchcock BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)