 Events / BrickFest / 1170
    Re: (Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I have a request: May I borrow a couple of the shots of my ship (the Japanese cruiser) for the upcoming website? (Yes, yes, one of these days...) all best LFB (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: (Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...) —Tommy Rainwater
   Hi Lindsay! Feel free to take any and all of the shots for your site! It's the least I can do for all your hard work on that masterpiece!!! As I have been working on my book, I have shown those pix of your Japanese cruiser to some of my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)