 Events / BrickFest / 1170
  Re: (Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...)

(...) I have a request: May I borrow a couple of the shots of my ship (the Japanese cruiser) for the upcoming website? (Yes, yes, one of these days...) all best LFB (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: (Long Delayed) BrickFest 2002 Pix... (and some Legoland images as well...)

Hi Lindsay! Feel free to take any and all of the shots for your site! It's the least I can do for all your hard work on that masterpiece!!! As I have been working on my book, I have shown those pix of your Japanese cruiser to some of my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)