 Events / BrickFest / 1165
Subject:
Animation Awards are finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:49:03 GMT

This announcement is for the winners of the Animation Festival and the
Animation Competition at BrickFest 2002.

I just received the engraved plaques in the mail and will be sending these out
this weekend along with the LEGO Sets awarded to each winner. If I do not have
your address, I will send emails out requesting it.

The delay couldn't be helped, but I do appologize for this taking so long. I
have managed to keep my hands off of your prizes. I did so by buying myself to
complete line of LEGO Studios "Fright" or "Scary" series (1380-Werewolf Ambush,
1381-Vampire Crypt, 1382-Mad Monster Lab, & 1383-Curse of the Pharoah). I think
they are great sets with a lot of excellent pieces.

I will post pictures of the plaques this weekend for all to see. Stay tuned.

Todd

Re: Animation Awards are finally here!