 Events / BrickFest / 1157
1156  |  1158
Subject:
Brickfest 2002: LEGO Direct Q&A by Phillip Thorne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:04:31 GMT

This synopsis has been posted on BimP http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/ then
click events, then in the event reviews section select the third item.

Much more coherent than my as it happened transcription.

However the author must have been working from independent notes without
reference to my transcription, as he says at one point "The
Cyberstreaks(sp?) molds are shot"... which we all know really should read
"The cypress tree molds are shot" instead. :-)