 Events / BrickFest / 1064
1063  |  1065
Subject:
Photos of Shaun Sullivan's creations at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:28:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here are some pictures I took of Shaun Sullivan's creations on display at
BrickFest:

Notes:

1.  The full collection of Shaun photos was 85MB at full size, so I batch-
resized them resized down to 800x600 resolution for web viewing.  Let
me know if you need to see higher resolution on selected images...  The
originals are 8x bigger in pixel count or about 2.8x in each dimenion.

2.  Some images are rotated 90 degrees -- turn your head to view.  :-)

--Todd