 Events / BrickFest / 1040
    Any new product announcements? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, I've just started scanning through the Brickfest posts and was wondering if there were any new product announcements? I assume that LEGO was promoting the new Pirate Legend, but that was already announced, as was the Special Edition Naboo (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Any new product announcements? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Nothing that hadn't been leaked, no. Brad mentioned the Chrome Naboo, the Pirate Legend, the Santa Fe train cars (which are actually My Own Creations from I think James Mathis), and the USS Constellation rerelease. All of these had been leaked (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)