 Events / BrickFest / 1030
  Back Home

I've uploaded 180 images from the Fest. I'll give the address as soon as its public. But before then I thought I'd share 3 pics I took when I got home: Rember kids, even if you need to catch a plane soon, pack well: (URL) on the bright side here's (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Back Home

(...) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Back Home

Ouch....mass carnage on the ol' Alphabet! Those little ray guns in your haul....MegaBloks? Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Back Home

(...) I believe those would be the custom weapons that were recently available at (URL) Armoury, on the right-hand side) although the link appears to have been disconnected, the direct link (URL) works. (...) (URL) capital letters in address for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)