 Events / BrickFest / *453 (-5)
  Re: August Surprise...

(...) First of all, I just want to say that you sure are a touchy guy. That said, on to my response. (...) No? When looking at the Metroliner box, I can clearly see at least half a dozen minifigs which are clearly Town. (...) I do. I am part of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

(...) No prob. I do have a few more to unload... tonite I hope. ++Lar (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

(...) Finally I get to see the mountain. That is just awesome. Thanks again for posting. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  I have pics but brickshelf is not happy at the mo

I do have a camera load of pics to upload. They are not going to have captions, etc, unf... as soon as brickshelf comes back I will upload. If it isn't back soon I will upload somewhere else but won't have time to do thumbnails etc, it will just be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GGKL1z.LMu@lugnet.com... I (...) A tiny, yucky step. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact