 Events / BrickFest / *443 (-5)
  Pictures

before anyone says anything yes the names are running together. this is because geocities won't accept comma's in there names. this is a temperary thing the originals are properly done and will go up on my server when we move into the new house (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Why? LEGO(r) doesn't see it that way. LUGNET(tm) doesn't see it that way. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures

i posted this friday night i have authorized it on Sunday but have yet had a chance to upload the saturday pictures. there are no sunday pictures also for those who attended Brickfest. My attempts to match face with name seem to be some what of a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) low, (...) He's trying to make sure it gets through to Australia :-) Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) 15 min would have been better, but ya. :-) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact