 Events / BrickFest / *2768 (-5)
  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) In fact, it's actually a violation of the Terms of Use for Posting: (URL) Group Terms and Conditions 3. (do not) Post anonymously or post any message in which the ‘From:’ header is not an e-mail address under your control. (Spamblocks are OK, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) I tried to reply to his address, also, but once the message bounced, I lost interest. Steve (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) People may have missed that, though, since your news posting registration points to rotule.qc.ca Note that if rotule.qc.ca is not a valid email, you may need to change your news posting setup, it's polite (and thoughtful of the time of others) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest

(...) The message says clearly to send to terry @ minifigville . com... (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Arriving Thurs

"Brian Darrow" <bdarrow@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:I1xo5u.Hw4@lugnet.com... (...) else (...) into (...) some (...) I will be arriving at 6:44 PM, perhaps there could be an evening pickup also? This time I'm flying Northwest so hopefully I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact