 Events / BrickFest / *1543 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record

(...) That does sound like fun. And given that it shouldn't take much more than an hour to do, I'm sure I could pull myself away from the Mindstorms/Technic room for a bit... or maybe that's where it would be held... Steve (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer? World Record

(...) DONUTS-- The breakfast (pronounced "Brickfest";-) of Champions! (with apologizes to John Belushi) JOHN (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  LEGO Fans in Germany set NEW Star Destroyer™ World Record

As most of you remember, I'm sure, BricksWest attendees built the Imperial Star Destroyer in 1 hour 43 minutes. Quite a feat...one I rubbed in to my European counterpart, Kate Sutch. Last Saturday, July 5th, 10 German LEGO Fans took on the challenge (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  [rtlToronto] Brickfest Pipe Racers Rules Updated

Hey folks, I have updated the BrickFest Pipe Racers website: (URL) useful info from Doug Carlson about a PVC equivalent to the 5806SR. It's not a perfect match, but it should work okay. There's also an example track configuration picture (the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Woo Hoo! BrickFest is going to ROCK!

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HHqs4I.1AMB@lugnet.com... (...) butt. (...) borders, (...) I sure hope that those parts don't get "smuggled" into the K-8 Room! Troy (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact