 Events / BrickFair / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Call for Presentations/Sessions at BrickFair, Aug 21-23, 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfair
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:27:44 GMT

Hey AFOLs,

I just wanted to let you know that it’s not too late to schedule yourself to be a presenter or lead a discussion group on just about any topic that you would like, up to and including some historical mis-steps by our beloved company, like; Galidor. What... ... Just a sec folks.. (*wispering* What do mean we’re not suppose to talk about that... supposed to let it die... ... ok, right, alright...*)

Sorry folks, where was I? Oh, yeah, almost anything Lego or AFOL related.

So, if you have an idea you’d like to propose, or some idea that you’d like to fleash out, let me know (see email link above), and we’ll see how we can get you in. Or send a message directly to: http://www.brickfair.com/pop/ContactUs33.asp

Have Fun!

C-Ya!

Rich

BrickFair, Volunteer Coordinator