 Events / BrickFair / 11
  Re: BrickFair 2010

(...) Hey, I must live in Europe now! Funny I don't recall (URL) Vancouver Island> being towed around the Cape and deposited off the coast of Spain. ;) I wonder if my friends in Washington (state) and Oregon use "bouncy castle" or if it's a Canadian (...) (14 years ago, 23-Apr-10, to lugnet.events.brickfair, FTX)

  Re: BrickFair 2010

(...) Ted, Two things... 1) It is, and will be a fantastic event. 2) Having spent 2 years in England, and having a healthy taste for many tele' shows, whose origin and association is more closely related to the 'Queen's' English, the phrase "bouncy (...) (14 years ago, 23-Apr-10, to lugnet.events.brickfair, FTX)